Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why is Marv 0-7 in the playoffs?
(01-18-2017, 11:00 PM)lone bengal Wrote: I give Marvin credit for turning the franchise around but jeeze were just gonna make an excuse for him all 14 seasons ? , give him a lifetime achievement award for turning the franchise around ? and a free coach for life pass ?. Marvin drafted Thurman and Chris Henry he knew they had character concernes before the draft if he couldn't control them then they should have been cut same with chad Johnson that's on him no excuses. He coundnt control pacman and Burfict in the playoff game and had his team captain Peko run onto the field to shove a steelers player.  His captain pacman got arrested this off season as well. He can't make in game or halftime adjustments and has god awful clock management skills. The 1st Ravens game this year was hands down the worse coached game I've ever seen. Letting  Tucker the best fg kicker in the league kick a field goal instead of pushing him back and accepting the penalty along with numerous other blunders calling a timeout giving the ravens time to challenge a play. Theirs no accountability what so ever players under perform for years and it takes him forever to make a move such as Ced and Nugent this year as well as Bodine. Why is Rey Maualuga  still on this team ? Guy showed up to camp at 270 this season and hasnt been good in years. Mike Brown shares the blame as well but so does Marvin sure you have  some unlucky breaks but from 14 years of watching him coach I know it's on him as well.

I was gonna post the cliff notes version of what you wrote in response to Kevin's post:  Excuses.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why is Marv 0-7 in the playoffs? - McC - 01-18-2017, 03:26 PM
RE: Why is Marv 0-7 in the playoffs? - McC - 01-18-2017, 04:02 PM
RE: Why is Marv 0-7 in the playoffs? - Wyche'sWarrior - 01-19-2017, 04:03 AM
RE: Why is Marv 0-7 in the playoffs? - McC - 01-22-2017, 05:11 PM
RE: Why is Marv 0-7 in the playoffs? - McC - 01-23-2017, 09:23 PM
RE: Why is Marv 0-7 in the playoffs? - McC - 01-24-2017, 02:27 PM