Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You drafted a Guard in the 1st Round...he developed...now Pay Zeitler!
(01-19-2017, 06:23 PM)bambino5130 Wrote: I am not going off PFF, really just ballparking to get some type of assemblance of our best players and justify if they

should get paid or not according to are they some of the best at their position.

I totally agree with you that the line was garbage this year, and the only reason they are 13th is because they padded their offensive line stats the last couple of weeks. Realistically that ranking should be a lot worse.  I have said that in most posts, but most of that was due to the two lumps of shat on both sides of Zietler, and Boling to some extent.

If you want to improve the line, you might want to start with RT, C, LG, instead in that order. Letting Zeitler walk would be a huge mistake. He didn't give up a sack two years ago, few last year, hasn't missed a game since drafted

So how far would you drop Kevin Zeitler?  I would put him somewhere in between Decastro and the GB Guards.

Yanda

Martin
Decsatro
Osemele
Iupati
Lang
Sitton
Mathis
Incognito
Mewhort

The better question is...  who the hell is better at RG on the roster?

Then go on from there.

Zeitler isn't the best at his position in the league but does anyone have confidence they'll get a better FA than him?

That's banking a lot on the current back ups or the draft.

I for one think that DreK and Zeitler are the only guys they drafted that should stay.

They are proven competent starters as this point.

That doesn't necessarily mean I think they're world beaters in the league.

It's just being realistic about who they could lock up in starter positions.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: You drafted a Guard in the 1st Round...he developed...now Pay Zeitler! - BengalsRocker - 01-19-2017, 06:48 PM