Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You drafted a Guard in the 1st Round...he developed...now Pay Zeitler!
(01-19-2017, 03:41 PM)Sled21 Wrote: "Somebody call me???"...
[Image: 7816644_G.jpg]

I have watched several of his games so far and not really impressed. Not disappointed either, but it really is a bad C class.   Kentucky uses a zone blocking scheme and that make it hard to get a feel for how he does when face with a NT or in straight man to man drive blocking.  He moves well, but on contact he just seals, I don't see him latching on much and getting movement.  Again, it's what his coaches want, so maybe he can do it and we just don't see it.  

http://insidethepylon.com/pylon-u/teams-ncaa/division-ia-fbs/sec/kentucky-wildcats/2016/08/11/kentucky-wildcats-blocking-schemes/

bambino5130 Wrote: Wrote:If you want to improve the line, you might want to start with RT, C, LG, instead in that order. Letting Zeitler walk would be a huge mistake. He didn't give up a sack two years ago, few last year, hasn't missed a game since drafted

Exactly. You have nearly 60 mill in cap space with just 2 cuts (Maualuga, and Pacman). Letting Zeitler walk would be moronic. Worst case scenario is you tag him for @$14 mill.  Why would you put your franchise QB behind Bodine with a rookie or anyone worse than Zeitler to help him out.  That is simply insane.

Fueled by satanism, violence, and sodomy, dinosaurs had little chance to survive as a species.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: You drafted a Guard in the 1st Round...he developed...now Pay Zeitler! - Burma - 01-20-2017, 12:48 AM