Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You drafted a Guard in the 1st Round...he developed...now Pay Zeitler!
(01-21-2017, 12:55 AM)Jpoore Wrote: didn't realize it was that much. And yeah we do need another corner although Russell could end up being good.dennards got talent but he's a bust he's never healthy.  Just saw a mock that saw us taking lattimmore at 9 as a buckeye fan would love it but as a Bengal fan I would hate it. He's the best press corner I have seen his ceiling is Darell Revis his floor is super high as well but I want a day one starter. I do not want a corner in the top 10. I want a wr, a lb, hell any starter that will start day one but a corner will not. If Whit and zeitler resign to team friendly deals, cut pacman resign Dre K to 5 year 35 million 25% guaranteed and would love to sign bouye to a 4 year 20 million. That would give us a starting secondary of Dre  k, bouye, and wjiii with Shaw and dennard as backups. Wishful thinking though.

We shouldn't need another corner.  Good Lord, we have Dennard (1st rounder), WJ3 (1st rounder), Shaw, Jones, Russell.  At some point you have to let those guys play.  If we re-sign Dre (which we should) then we are set.  However, there is no way in the world you are going to see Dre or Bouye sign for less than 9-10 million per year.  That's the going rate for good CBs in this market.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: You drafted a Guard in the 1st Round...he developed...now Pay Zeitler! - Hammerstripes - 01-21-2017, 02:14 AM