Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You drafted a Guard in the 1st Round...he developed...now Pay Zeitler!
(01-21-2017, 02:14 AM)Hammerstripes Wrote: We shouldn't need another corner.  Good Lord, we have Dennard (1st rounder), WJ3 (1st rounder), Shaw, Jones, Russell.  At some point you have to let those guys play.  If we re-sign Dre (which we should) then we are set.  However, there is no way in the world you are going to see Dre or Bouye sign for less than 9-10 million per year.  That's the going rate for good CBs in this market.

yeah I know but we offered z 5.5 million per hoping he will take 7.5-8. that would help us. Dennard is a bust not talent wise but hes never healthy. I mean at all. and when he does play in 2016 he allowed a 86 percent completion rate into his area. jones is old and showed it in 2016. Russell is an unknown and a rookie basically as far as playing time. I like sha but hes a 4th corner in my mind. I'm hoping bouye is not as sought after due to fact u have quite a few great corners in this fa and this year was really his breakout year. u have butler, trumaine Johnson, logan ryan, stephon gillmore, prince amukamara, morris Claiborne, deshawn shead, etc. but lets be clear. I do not want to draft another corner in the top of this draft.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: You drafted a Guard in the 1st Round...he developed...now Pay Zeitler! - Jpoore - 01-21-2017, 03:21 AM