Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Us not getting anything from the...
(01-24-2017, 06:52 PM)milksheikh Wrote: I still have some sort of belief in him, according to him at least.. He had a really bad year and in the offseason was trying to get back to football and didn't get to train to get better or anything like that. I'm looking at it sort of like the Geno Atkins situation where he wasn't that dominant the year after coming back from an injury and after having a full offseason of training, he went off.

Ogbuehi knows what he has to do to get better and will have the ability to train to get better this offseason after such a terrible season. I still believe in Ogbuehi in being our franchise Left Tackle, I think he has a great season next year to be honest.
Ogbuehi ended the year on IR with a torn rotator cuff that they initially said needed surgery. But apparently it didnt. 

Hopefully he healed up and is in the gym already. But I cant help but think how they handled Eifert last year. 

Either way a guy that needs to get stronger will have a tough time doing so if he has an injured shoulder.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Us not getting anything from the... - NATI BENGALS - 01-25-2017, 02:59 AM