Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
According to Marvin, we need to extend him...
(01-26-2017, 10:27 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: What makes you think that?  Have you ever been to game live?  If anything the fans have 0 patience.  Every dalton interception you hear Boos.  The "fans" as you call them all want and ask for change.  Did you see the stadium for the last few home games half full.  But when you buy season tickets or ticket packs do you expect to just let the tickets go to waste?  

I am going to be a fan of the bengals until the day I die, and I enjoy going to the games.  I enjoy tailgating, I enjoy the anthem and entrance, I enjoy the games.  I am very disappointed when they lose and that doesn't mean I am ok with mediocrity.  And I will tell you this... The fair weather fans are even more upset after the games.  

Fans are not ok with mediocrity but go ahead and  continue to believe that if you want.  

EDIT*** Under no circumstance do I want Marvin to sign a contract extension... But it is out of my control.  I will be no more or less of a fan due to the head coach. I can only control what I can control, and by not going to games I am taking away good times with my mom and dad, uncle/ aunt, my better half and myself... That Seahawks game 2 years ago was the best game I have ever been to.  If I have to see 7 clunkers for a once in a lifetime so be it****

It is within your control. The only way to get your message across is to hit them where it hurts: their wallet. You don't and that's fine. nothing wrong with that. But the only way to have them hear our voice is to not feed the beast. 
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
 [Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marvin Lewis hopes to sign contract extension - Hoofhearted - 01-26-2017, 11:15 AM