Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
According to Marvin, we need to extend him...
(01-26-2017, 11:44 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: Me not going is not going to change one thing in the grand scheme of things.  Without the blackout policy there is really no pressure to sell out a game like there previously was.  Also like another member posted revenue sharing. 

I am not renewing season tickets but I am going to go to 4games at PBS then take a road trip to Nashville and watch them take on the Titans.

At the end of the day football is entertainment.  Do I want them to win, more than anything else in sports.  But to get excited and change your life because of the bengals is foolish. I have other things I need to change in my life far more important than football. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

You really think they don't want to sell seats and merch? I am not trying to persuade you one way or the other; honestly, I will still probably go to at least one game, but I usually go to more than that. Will they feel the pain of me not being there the other two-three games? I doubt it, but at least I let my voice heard with them not seeing the 500 dollars from previous years. 
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
 [Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marvin Lewis hopes to sign contract extension - Hoofhearted - 01-26-2017, 11:58 AM