Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
According to Marvin, we need to extend him...
(01-26-2017, 12:25 PM)Hoofhearted Wrote: What if it's 3/4 empty? That could and probably would get their attention. I didn't mean me not giving them my chump change wil ruin them, but IMO the message is clear. 

I'm going to go out on a limb and say the bengals make the playoffs next year.  People are going to attend games of a competitive football team. Period.

If the franchise quarterback retiring doesn't get change at the head coach level I doubt the fans, one of the most irrelevant things to success on the field (outside of 12th man which Cincy is bad at anyway), have much say at all.

This whole thread is becoming comical. 

We can choose to not spend our money, but that doesn't have anything to do with any change from a bengals perspective. 

Again, to repeat I would like a new head coach as a fan.  But boycotting games will not do anything.  As long as Marvin fields a competitive team (which he has for the majority of his tenure) mike brown will continue to operate like business as usual.  It's the sad reality of being a bengals fan
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marvin Lewis hopes to sign contract extension - Bengalbug - 01-26-2017, 12:32 PM