Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
According to Marvin, we need to extend him...
(01-26-2017, 01:03 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: The thing that bothered me most is that he used the security and peace of mind of the coaching staff as an excuse for wanting the extension. It just shows in a nutshell what's wrong with the franchise.

1. Marv should've been fired for being 0-7 and/or going 6-9-1 last year.
2. Instead he's smugly/boldly demanding an extension.
3. No one on this coaching staff has earned job security.
4. This is a ####ing NFL franchise, not a country club.
5. Marv should care about evaluating his staff for deficiencies, not providing them job security. If he actually puts winning above all else...which he clearly doesn't.

I honestly hope AJ Green looks at Julio in ATL and realizes he's wasting his career here. Same with Dalton, Atkins, Dunlap, etc.

Agreed, that quote about easing him and the coaching staffs mind with an extension made my stomach turn. The Bengals management needs to set standards we're underperforming is not acceptable anymore in Cincinnati and if you do you will be replaced no more free rides. If you want an extension Marvin go out and win a playoff game if you think your gonna get rewarded for a 6 win season you are crazy. You wanna keep your job Paul Alexander go out and coach up Ced, Fisher and your boy Bodine . Same goes for players Nugent should have been cut way earlier last year. Rey Maualuga you wanna show up to camp at 270 and underperform see you later buddy. Pacman you wanna cost us a playoff game and get arrested unacceptable see you later. Bodine if you continue to underperform and have low shotgun snaps were bringing in competition at center this season best man wins the job.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marvin Lewis hopes to sign contract extension - lone bengal - 01-26-2017, 01:24 PM