Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
According to Marvin, we need to extend him...
(01-26-2017, 03:00 PM)Bengalbug Wrote: They are not really related. My fandom doesn't hinge on the success of the bengals. That is completely different than winning with Marvin as HC.  I don't expect a whole lot of change on the field with Marvin, but I'm not going to whine about it.  Again it's out of my control- and going to game is not changes nothing.  

Just like if you decide to not buy a jersey as a way to show the bengals.  You are only really hurting yourself.

Right, so if the Bengals was to go winless over the next decade, you would still say this? Be honest. 

You've already stated that people will come to watch a competitive football team. And your fondest memories are of them winning close, competitive games. Why? Why do more people come out to watch a good football team vs a bad one? You want to see them succeed. You want to see them win. You want to see them be Super Bowl champions. 

And you can spare me with your superiority trip. Nobody here is "whining". We're *discussing* a topic of how we can influence change to a franchise that's in desperate need of it. 
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
 [Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: According to Marvin, we need to extend him... - Hoofhearted - 01-26-2017, 04:29 PM