Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
According to Marvin, we need to extend him...
(01-26-2017, 04:29 PM)Hoofhearted Wrote: Right, so if the Bengals was to go winless over the next decade, you would still say this? Be honest. 

You've already stated that people will come to watch a competitive football team. And your fondest memories are of them winning close, competitive games. Why? Why do more people come out to watch a good football team vs a bad one? You want to see them succeed. You want to see them win. You want to see them be Super Bowl champions. 

And you can spare me with your superiority trip. Nobody here is "whining". We're *discussing* a topic of how we can influence change to a franchise that's in desperate need of it. 

Well nothing that we do is going to change it.  That's the point.

I'm only 30 but I remember rooting for boomer, and when big daddy came in, and even got a rookie kijana carter card from the sports cars store in Forest fair mall next to Biggs. It wasn't until I got a bit older did I start going to games but yeah... Unfortunately I would still be a fan.  As a Reds fan it's not much different.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: According to Marvin, we need to extend him... - Bengalbug - 01-26-2017, 05:32 PM