Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Open-Minded Liberals at it again
(02-02-2017, 10:08 AM)djam Wrote: I know which is why I LOL'd. Seriously tho, what happened to these people? What happened to democrats? Why all the violence and intolerance? 

Where I work we have a section where every new employee is trained by the most senior employee.

I've been here 18 years and the guy who does the training now has been here 10.  He was trained by a guy who was hired the same time as me.  That guy was trained by someone who was trained by someone who was trained by someone and the only one still here is the the youngest guy.  And he is very good at his job, but each generation of new employee learns it a little differently.  The older guys were better.  It loses something in the translation.

Protesters who turn violent and destructive (IMHO) are so far removed from when protests were peaceful and constructive they have lost the understanding of what to do...plus we also have people who are willing to use the cover of a protest to be violent.  Throw in that society is probably more violent now and that's a recipe for disaster.  
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
Open-Minded Liberals at it again - bfine32 - 02-02-2017, 01:49 AM
RE: Open-Minded Liberals at it again - GMDino - 02-02-2017, 10:22 AM
RE: Open-Minded Liberals at it again - McC - 02-02-2017, 08:04 PM