Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Helter Skelter: Mexico, Iran, Australia, Yemen
(02-02-2017, 10:28 AM)michaelsean Wrote: And even if he said it, your characterization that he would send troops into Mexico is a bit presumptuous.  The border maybe.

I see where one child was killed, not seven, and do we have a running total of the children killed by drones over the last 8 years, or is this a new statistic?
According to the leak, he said "into" Mexico.

Why do you find my reporting of this "presumptuous," but not Trump's actions.

Again:https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/30/world/middleeast/yemen-raid-women-qaeda.html?_r=1
On Sunday, another Yemeni official said that at least eight women and seven children, ages 3 to 13, had been killed in the raid.

In addition to the loss of one Seal, the US also lost a 70 million dollar Osprey.
My concern about the recent raid is Trump's ability to judge when to go and when not.

The point posting a cluster of foreign policy blunders is to question Trump's competence and judgment. In one day we have had enough scandal from Trump to cover a year in any other administration. And I did not even include other issues soon to be on the table, like moving the capital of Israel to Jerusalem or a reset with China or removal of sanctions from Russia.

If you don't find any of Trump's foreign policy actions then take the time to explain why you thinking he is building a foreign policy which will serve US interests.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Helter Skelter: Mexico, Iran, Australia, Yemen - Dill - 02-02-2017, 01:01 PM