Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Open-Minded Liberals at it again
(02-02-2017, 01:37 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Not sure if it were hashed out. I think we were able to find 1 Trump supporter that was running his mouth; however, there were no acts of violence committed in a forum that was counter to their beliefs. Trying to compare words to actions is mitigating the actions. For instance I don't think Madonna ever truly thought of blowing up the White House nor does any rational person; similarly most rational people understand that a few Trump supporters were just talking out their ass.

There were plenty more, I just posted the one link because there were no more than that needed. However searching for it pulled up quite a few examples.

But, the point of my post was that he said you don't see any Trump supporters threatening violence, yet we did. Whether they would have carried it out or not is irrelevant to his commentary. Even the one individual link runs counter to his statement.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
Open-Minded Liberals at it again - bfine32 - 02-02-2017, 01:49 AM
RE: Open-Minded Liberals at it again - Belsnickel - 02-02-2017, 01:42 PM
RE: Open-Minded Liberals at it again - McC - 02-02-2017, 08:04 PM