Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mental Health Treatment in the US
(02-03-2017, 09:28 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I posted something to Facebook a little bit ago, I wanted to share:

We don't have enough space, enough beds, enough doctors, enough nurses, enough money, going into our mental health care system. Far too often we hear stories about people that aren't receiving the treatment they need and they end up hurting themselves or others. This was a fortunate circumstance in which that hadn't happened, yet. But it just served as a reminder to me at how the system is failing so many people when it comes to mental illness.

Anyway, just wanted to share.

Of course this didn't happen and you made this story up right? If I remember right, when I was on jury duty, you agree to keep all matters of the trial and its outcomes confidential. Knowing you are the upstanding citizen who cares about the laws and the ethics of the land, I assume you would not break such a trust the legal system had in you. Therefore, you made this up hoping someone would bring up building a wall and discussing how the money would be beneficial elsewhere. Right? Wink
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mental Health Treatment in the US - HarleyDog - 02-04-2017, 12:41 PM