Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Tyler Eifert and AJ Green had 9 TDs combined
(02-07-2017, 11:18 PM)Housh Wrote: But nvm me guys

I'm just a bitter fan and appearently complaining about this team on this board gets you labeled as a douche and everyone feels the need to gang up on you. Even tho they all feel the exact same way, but because everyone cares so much about what other people think about them on this board most people just follow the crowd and join in on the labeling.

This is my opinion and if you take it to heart and get offended then its obvious that it hit a nerve with you and you have internal issues with the topic but.......If you've rooted for this team for more than 10 years and you continue to root for the team after Marvin Lewis is extended you are STUPID and deserve this team.

Now the ppl who disagree and are confident with their decision they are gonna laugh that off or ignore. The people who get mad at that statement are gonna come in here mad and send insults my way. And you know why they are gonna do that? Because in their heart they know it's freaking true and they are pissed someone had the nerve to say it out loud. The really butt hurt guys are gonna come in with some dumbass sarcastic response. It's gonna look like they didn't get upset but the sarcastic topic change guys are the ones that got hurt THE MOST. They are so upset they don't even feel like debating the post. They wanna feel empowered so they'll come in with some unfunny sarcastic statement meant to kill my vibe. It happens every time someone posts someThing bad about this Team lol

see you type stuff out making yourself sound like the dousch you say we think you are and you wonder why some might think that way.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tyler Eifert and AJ Green had 9 TDs combined - XenoMorph - 02-08-2017, 11:18 AM