Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Tyler Eifert and AJ Green had 9 TDs combined
(02-08-2017, 11:18 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: see you type stuff out making yourself sound like the dousch you say we think you are and you wonder why some might think that way.

If I'm a douche for keeping it as real as possible then that's just what it is. I work with drug addicts and stubborn old men so if you(Not literally just you, everyone else as well.) look at my posts and find them douche I'm sorry but that's just who I am. I'm the type of guy who sees someone mess up and would be first to give them a correction before I'd let them slide with an excuse.

Yeah it was Zampese's first year so I understand he needs slack. But there was plenty of stuff he did wrong that he should know seeing as he's such an experience member of the NFL coaching family. His play call variety and game planning away from AJ was flat out HORRIBLE. Lafell stepped up because he was pretty good this year but he also stepped up because Zampese made the dumb gameplan of using Green as a decoy BEFORE first establishing him as a target. Pittsburgh doesn't do that with Brown. Ben and Brown totally expose you until you have to double him and THEN they use him as a decoy.

That'd be like the Cowboys saying they didn't don't run with Elliot because they wanted to use him as a decoy. Ummmm no dumbass, you give the ball to that man as much as possible, and then adjust when the defense keys in on him. he's a generational talent
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tyler Eifert and AJ Green had 9 TDs combined - Housh - 02-08-2017, 11:33 AM