Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mental Health Treatment in the US
(02-08-2017, 01:47 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Keep ignoring the property confiscation I keep reminding you of.  It only makes your argument look weak, which it is.

Are they going door to door confiscating guns? No? Not coming for your guns then.

(02-08-2017, 01:47 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: That's the problem, gun legislation is largely drafted, and supported, by people who know jack shit about guns.  People like GMDino also believe that they'll stop at the current level of restriction, which is naive to believe.

Why you keep saying I support it I can't imagine. Oh, wait....you aren't reading what I say you're just arguing.

(02-08-2017, 01:47 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Cough, Prop 57. 

https://ballotpedia.org/California_Proposition_57,_Parole_for_Non-Violent_Criminals_and_Juvenile_Court_Trial_Requirements_(2016)

We're already seeing a huge impact from this garbage proposition, not a good one if you were wondering.

I'd be interested in what the impact has been.

As it reads it is non-violent offenders and for good behavior. Has the impact really been "huge"? And in what ways. Genuinely curious.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mental Health Treatment in the US - GMDino - 02-08-2017, 02:04 PM