Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Tyler Eifert and AJ Green had 9 TDs combined
(02-07-2017, 11:04 PM)Housh Wrote: Either Dalton has to go or the OC. And Dalton is a great QB so it's probably not him. The o line was horrible but it wasn't 9 TDs combined to your top 2 receivers level horrible. The Browns gave up the most sacks and were the worst team in the NFL and got the ball to their top 2 options for 6TDs. Are you telling me Eifert and Green are only 3 TDs better than Terrell Pryor and Gary Barnidge? Also add in the Browns QBs all sucked and we had Dalton. Someone please explain this to me

Eifert and Green were injured for a lot of games this year but...

Zampese had terrible schemes in the red zone all year long IMHO. Didn't see hardly any of the fades to Green this
year that have always worked plus we seemed to just ignore our big TE's all year not just Eifert. Zamp is the one who
is the problem no doubt.

I know it was his first year as an OC but the Offense should of improved as the season went on.

Geunther's Defense improved in his first year which is what you want to see in your Coordinator.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tyler Eifert and AJ Green had 9 TDs combined - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 02-08-2017, 07:17 PM