Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Sad conclusion & How to get a ring
(02-08-2017, 08:50 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Joe Flacco, Brad Johnson, Trent Dilfer, Jeff Hostetler, Mark Rypien etc have won rings. Brady and Kurt Warner weren't fan favorites...they were unknown bench players. Eli was the much less popular Manning bro. Russell Wilson was closer to being a game manager than a superstar.

That's why I added other star players in there.  Trent dilfer wasn't a star but a lot of the rest of the team were at that time.and Rey Lewis. Brad Johnson same thing. 

What I'm doing is looking at the Superbowl track record since 1980 from the video I watched.  It's always stars that win it,and just like brady,Montana went and won many, Dallas went and won many in the 90s.  Once a team has that certain stud that the nfl also loves they usually make multiple appearances.  What does the Bengals need to do to get there?  They need to find these stud players that the nfl brags up and adores.

I would also go with the example of the Michael Jordan effect. Did Michael Jordan get the calls all the time even if they were ticky tacky. Yeah cause they wanted him to advance and help the image of the league. Same with lebron. I'd even say it's like that in baseball. Just look at the last world series. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sad conclusion & How to get a ring - bengalsturntup926 - 02-08-2017, 09:54 PM