Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Sad conclusion & How to get a ring
(02-08-2017, 10:08 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: How many more players have come into the league with more fanfare and hype than Andrrew Luck ? Why didn't the NFL love train put him into a Super Bowl in a couple years ?

What about RGIII ? Hell he had a half dozen commercials before the draft. How many Super Bowls he been in ?

Sorry but what it takes to win a Championship is all the things we don't have that aren't players.

Accountability, discipline, expectations, having winning as the one and only focus, having a competent coaching staff, etc.

I would put coaches on the star list too. Bill parcells early 90s. Jon gruden early 200s ,why I don't know not everyone succeeds, rg3 did win a playoff game so has luck.  Luck probably will start being good when they need him to when their favorites retire. Rg3 idk he got hurt and went out of their favoritism I guess. 

If I can sit here and say next year, it'll be the pats and pitt in the afc championship and not be wrong. You don't think it's fishy at all even though there's so many other teams in the afc? Theres hardly any parity, it's the same teams over and over 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sad conclusion & How to get a ring - bengalsturntup926 - 02-08-2017, 10:16 PM