Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Sad conclusion & How to get a ring
(02-08-2017, 10:40 PM)bonesaw Wrote: that's it....if we get a bunch of star players they will rig it for us.   But if we have a bunch of star players will we need it to be rigged for us?

Just kidding man. I think it might be rigged too, just not for the same reasoning as you went on there.  I think it's rigged to keep the maximum amount of people watching.  Without NFL nobody really needs cable or directTV.  Billions of dollars is riding on this stuff.  
Large market fans have more shit to do if their team sucks.  They lose interest faster and are more fair weather.  NYG, Dallas, New England can't suck for long or it really hurts the whole tv thing.  Cincinnati, Tennessee, Carolina, Jacksonville, markets like these are always gonna have a closer amount of people watching no matter if they are good or bad.  
Also story lines need to be created just like WWE.  Will Goodell(Vince) have to hand the trophy to Brady(Stone Cold)?...  Bengals are cons and lose their composure...  Can Peyton win it on his way out?.....

Also look at the lack of blowouts in the regular season anymore.  Every game just about comes down to the final drive.  Can't have people turning the channel.  Don't believe me, watch a game next year and see if the Yellow Hankey doesn't start coming out when a team is up by two scores.  

I don't think every game is fixed but if they need it to fuel a script, watch out.  And I do think they're instructed to keep it as close as possible until the 4th.

That makes a lot of sense too. 

But I just thought about this theory long and hard,and it might go right along with what your saying . Here's stars that's always winning, Tom Brady,  Russell wilson, peyton Manning,  big Ben and the rest of their studs , Rey lewis, john elway, Brett favre, the cowboys dynasty, Joe montana. 

Sure there's a ream that comes in every once in awhile. But if they have a star they consider a great and a legend.they will help you along. 

Just for example,  Christian mccaffrey would seem like a player they'd build up and love.  Oj Howard seems like a tight end they'd love, he'll probably end up on the Steelers for their Superbowl year run. I would say Foster might possibly be one of them guys they hype up like Lawrence taylor or von miller.  Dalvin cook the next LT or somebody . Fornette maybe could be Lynch. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sad conclusion & How to get a ring - bengalsturntup926 - 02-08-2017, 10:57 PM