Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
White people triggered over Netflix!
I guess the only thing that bothers me with this is that we still havent reached the point in society where things are fair and balanced. What I mean is that is politically correct to make a movie and series, even though it is a satirical comedy directly aimed at 'White People'. However if a white director with primarily white actors did a show called 'Dear Black People', or 'Dear Latino People' etc, and tried to mimic the similar tones so to speak towards the black or latino community, the backlash would be much more swift and harsh by the left and groups like BLM. And this would be instantly deemed politically incorrect, even if it was a satirical comedy.

Now a tad bit off topic, but MTV did a commercial couple of months ago called '2017 Resolutions for White Guys'. Here is the link to h3h3's reaction to it. He and his wife Hila are both Jewish, and one of the more popular Utubers out there. He also voted for Hillary but was a Bernie guy. His reaction to it is kind of how I feel overall, and pretty funny. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1IewlAi7dA&list=PLjrhosP-Fp_qleAhpQhvJJS-yzik4lK6A&index=11&t=491s
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: White people triggered over Netflix! - Millhouse - 02-11-2017, 01:51 PM