Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Jewish Reporter Got To Ask Trump A Question. It Didn't Go Well.
(02-17-2017, 01:44 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: The thing that bothers me is you have a guy who has been accused of sexism, racism and all sorts of other prejudices that legitimately scare people who are minorities and he can't respond in a better way than that? If you're not any of those things it shouldn't be hard to defend yourself.

To be fair, he's CONSTANTLY been accused of those things since before he secured the nomination. If you were constantly called those things after months and months, wouldn't you get fed up with it?

With that said, he most definitely needs to respond in a far better manner (and, in conjunction with that, it would behoove him to just stay off Twitter completely).

(02-17-2017, 01:44 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: Saying you are the most tolerable person ever over and over again doesn't fly, it's insulting because it's obvious he isn't and it does nothing to comport those people

As humorous as it is to hear someone say they are the least racist or anti-semitic one can be, I truly think he believes it.

(02-17-2017, 01:44 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: Trump just doubles down on his ideas instead of taking a step back and realizing reporters keep bringing some of these issues up because they have merit and he should listen to what they have to say.

Whether it's a loaded question or Trump doesn't think it's very friendly doesn't matter imo. Especially since he thinks every time someone brings up a fact people are just trying to be mean to him. The reporters have their job and he has his if he really believes he is honest and stands by his work then let that speak for itself instead of being insecure.

Here's the thing, there has definitely been biases in the media and I think this is Trump's way of trying to combat that. However, I'm reasonably confident he'll fail in making the media less biased and will succeed in only making them more antagonistic towards him.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Jewish Reporter Got To Ask Trump A Question. It Didn't Go Well. - PhilHos - 02-17-2017, 02:08 PM