Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You Add Any Two of the Following...
(07-27-2015, 04:31 PM)djs7685 Wrote: I don't know, I'm pretty sure Luck cemented his spot with the "elite" in 2014.

That team is pretty much the Andrew Luck show, they're really not talented outside of a few spots, and he keeps them in contention almost by himself at times. Not many live up to the hype, but he definitely has. Numbers aside, watch the kid play and you see one of the best in the game without question.

I've watched him play plenty of times. He has elite ability and it shows most of the time, no question. He also had a combined 29 int's and fumbles (16 int's, 13 fumbles - 6 lost). When you watch the games, these turnovers actually did happen, believe it or not.  Mellow

He was 7th in passer rating last year, behind each of the 4 guys I mentioned. He'll be top 4 soon. Maybe this year. I just can't put him ahead of Peyton/Rodgers/Brady/Brees yet. Not when those guys are still playing at the highest level, and have proven more in the playoffs. They also turn the ball over less.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: You Add Any Two of the Following... - Shake n Blake - 07-27-2015, 04:44 PM