Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I would like to ask the left to give me their position on illegal immigration.
(02-21-2017, 12:08 PM)Au165 Wrote: I never said you said that, they were rhetorical questions. If you yourself say the only difference is where they are from then I say the difference is moot. This goes back to your original question, my belief is an open border poses no greater danger to the U.S. than our current structure. I believe you can never keep people out who want to do harm and so rather than spending large money at the border doing nothing but security theater move the money inward to the local level to better equip them to deal with the larger issue of our own population that can't seem to help itself in it's desire to kill and cause harm to one another.

It is unconventional, but it is simply a different world than the one that existed when the idea of limiting the flow of people was contrived.

By definition, a citizen is checked out from birth.  They have a birth certificate, we know who their parents are, they get a SS#.  I'm not sure what else you would do to check them out.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: I would like to ask the left to give me their position on illegal immigration. - michaelsean - 02-21-2017, 12:21 PM