Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I would like to ask the left to give me their position on illegal immigration.
(02-22-2017, 12:42 AM)bfine32 Wrote: I tell them that we are a Nation of Laws and your decision to follow these laws is to be admired. I would further tell them I will oppose those that jumped queue in front of you and those that support their doing so.

I would further let them know that I am an advocate if legal immigration and hope by actively opposing those that are here illegally that we can remove the stigma currently attached to being an immigrant and hopefully speed up the process of legal measures.

to the last part, I dont see a stigma. The GOP has used it as a political talking point, but i don't see employers or school systems shying away from immigrants.

if everyone tried to do it legally, though, I can't imagine the backlog. There's already hundreds of thousands waiting years trying to do it using current laws. Honestly, with this approach they should have been up front decades ago and said "hey, we're not taking any more people, borders are closed."
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: I would like to ask the left to give me their position on illegal immigration. - Benton - 02-22-2017, 01:25 AM