Poll: Does the American government need to be brought crashing down?
This poll is closed.
Yes! It no longer works. Destroy the current system!
50.00%
3 50.00%
No! It works. Let it be!
50.00%
3 50.00%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Bannon right about this one thing?
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/feb/06/lenin-white-house-steve-bannon

Bannon was quoted as saying he wants to bring everything crashing down and destroy the establishment.

Now, that may sound a bit like Charlie Manson's Helter Skelter fantasy... and who knows what Bannon envisions after the crash (but I imagine the fantasy is similar to Charlie's...)

But, the what happens in the aftermath not withstanding, serious question. With the current state of "dysfunction" so many have remarked on in our national government do you support bringing it crashing down? Marvin Lewis called it "blowing the whole thing up" in coach speak a few years ago, and Pat Riley called the same thing "core cracking" in one of his books. Sometimes in sports you just have to start over and build a new team and system from scratch. Does the same thing happen to governments? Has the US painted itself into a corner it can't get out of? Does it need to be trashed and rebuilt?
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.

Messages In This Thread
Is Bannon right about this one thing? - xxlt - 02-22-2017, 04:06 PM