Poll: Does the American government need to be brought crashing down?
This poll is closed.
Yes! It no longer works. Destroy the current system!
50.00%
3 50.00%
No! It works. Let it be!
50.00%
3 50.00%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Bannon right about this one thing?
(02-22-2017, 06:34 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Well, maybe this is the time to do it. Hopefully not in as violent a manner as before. I have heard constitutional scholars say that the reconstruction amendments essentially created a new constitution as it made the states also liable to uphold the rights and liberties of the people. We are as divided now as we were leading up to that. I don't want it to be a war fought over the idea, but maybe division is a good time to look at these sorts of things? Hard to say, really.

I believe it is time to start thinking about how to do it at least. Trump very well may be the culmination of all that's wrong with our system, as he does seem to exhibit major traits that show us how not to be. One (of many) question is who do we entrust to make such major changes? Certainly not those who perpetuate the problems we have now. It seems this intervention needs to be led by outsiders who have no vested interest beyond the betterment for all. Such an effort requires flawless organization and complete transparency.
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is Bannon right about this one thing? - wildcats forever - 02-23-2017, 11:20 AM