Poll: Does the American government need to be brought crashing down?
This poll is closed.
Yes! It no longer works. Destroy the current system!
50.00%
3 50.00%
No! It works. Let it be!
50.00%
3 50.00%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Bannon right about this one thing?
(02-24-2017, 10:56 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: I just don't think a cap set in 1911 when we had 29% of our population is a very good thing for our representatives. We've fought two world wars since then, the federal government and our economy has exploded in size, and we've added 4 states and 216,517,042 people (difference between 1910 and 2010 census figures).

This was a topic that made more of a splash 15-17 years ago, I'm really surprised it hasn't been brought up more since then as our continued growth makes us underrepresented even more.

Ah, but you assume they represent all people. They represent some people, the ones called corporations, and they do so quite well. In fact, we could probably do with less servants, as just a few could serve all those $$ masters.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is Bannon right about this one thing? - xxlt - 02-24-2017, 08:21 PM