Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A. Whitworth prepared to leave Bengals for Super Bowl contender
(02-24-2017, 08:01 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: The sad thing is I think Brown's letting many of the vets go when they command big money because, in my opinion, he wants rookies because rookies are cheaper now than they used to be, and then Lewis won't play the rookies until they're almost ready for a new contract.  

Doesn't sound like a good mix.

To me i won't truly know for sure until this FA is all over. We have played lots of rookies as of late but most were
out of necessity like Dalton and Green and last year Boyd at Slot. It is not like we don't play rookies, we just don't
give players a shot at a starting position when the designated starter sucks IMHO.

Coaching is the big problem. If the coaches were able to get our players ready earlier and started the better players
we would know the investment is sound. We just don't know cause we haven't seen them and are too loyal to the
starters the coaches believe in. They have to admit when they are wrong and play the better player.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: A. Whitworth prepared to leave Bengals for Super Bowl contender - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 02-24-2017, 09:50 PM