Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So.... you have to start winning wars again.
(02-27-2017, 11:42 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Links usually are helpful in threads such as this. Are we talking about Mad Dog's plan to defeat ISIS that was released today or are we talking AGAIN about something Trump said? Just in case it's the latter allow me to fit in:

He sure does like to win wars.

(02-14-2017, 05:41 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I constantly see here and Nationally extreme vetting going on in regards to Trump and his nominees. Some of it warranted, some of it frivolous. This has led me to wonder: What exactly does the left (insert any term you are comfortable with) hope to gain?

Do they hope that if a Dem takes the WH in 2020 that their POTUS and cabinet is meet with the same scrutiny and distain? 

Do they hope their POTUS is challenged by district judges and those decisions upheld by biased (do not read incorrect) appeals courts?

Do they hope Trump is impeached and his VP becomes POTUS?

Do they just want "the truth?"

Do they want celebrities being their spokesmen?

Do they want government being accountable to media?

You know who you are. What do you want from all this "vetting"?

personally, I watch it all and think to myself: Be careful what you wish for.

Hmm, I don't see no stinkin' link in your thread. Look, Barney Fife, when you're done policing other's post maybe you can police yourself?

Messages In This Thread
RE: So.... you have to start winning wars again. - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 02-28-2017, 12:42 AM