Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You Add Any Two of the Following...
(07-28-2015, 11:04 AM)Stewy Wrote: #1 - He drew first blood giving an unsolicited opinion on my selection, I responded in kind.  Get over it.
#2 - After reading many responses, you are clearly wrong considering the bolded portion above.  Looks like you and JC are on an island.

1. Wow, you seem like a real friendly person Rolleyes no need to be a complete asshole just because somebody mentioned that Luck is probably better than you say he is.

2. How many responses? You mean you and the TWO other people that have said they don't think Luck is a top 5 QB? I guess I'll have to remember to poll a total of 5 people in Jungle Noise the next time I want to get a consensus of something. Apparently, Shake and Berserker are the only people alive that have an opinion that matters, right? I was speaking outside of these boards, ya know, where there are tons of knowledgeable people who are professionals and analyze the game for a living. For some reason, most of those folks believe Luck is a top 5 QB, strange that they'd disagree with randoms on a Bengals' fan board.

Looks like you need to "get over it" when you aren't bright enough to comprehend that 2 people's opinion doesn't disprove what I originally stated.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: You Add Any Two of the Following... - djs7685 - 07-28-2015, 11:18 AM