Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is the fact that AJ Mccarron hasn't been traded yet maddening to anyone else?
(03-01-2017, 08:05 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: It was something to see. FINALLY we had one side of the ball that showed up for an entire playoff game. All it took was 7 tries for one unit to show up.

No doubt. McCarron and co provided as much for the Steelers as they did for their own team. It was a good ol' defensive slobber knocker as Lap would say.

Sounds to me like someone is trying to drive up the price and drum up interest for McCarron. This team has never valued the backup QB position. Even with injuries to Palmer, we had guys like Jordan Palmer, Josh Johnson, Bruce Gradkowski, JT O'Sullivan as backups. I'm not buying that they suddenly place heavy value on the backup. I believe Driskell was carried as a 3rd QB (the first time the team carried 3 QBs in several years) because they were preparing a backup to take over when/if McCarron gets traded.

Yeah, if you combine Duke's statements with the news about Jimmy G...

...the asking price for McCarron could end being more substantial than previously thought. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is the fact that AJ Mccarron hasn't been traded yet maddening to anyone else? - Bengalholic - 03-01-2017, 09:20 PM