Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is the fact that AJ Mccarron hasn't been traded yet maddening to anyone else?
(03-05-2017, 06:34 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: I like Andy Dalton.  I liked Carson Palmer.  I respected Jon Kitna.  None of those three men, great as they are in their own way, ever had the Bengals ahead in the fourth quarter of a playoff game.  Only AJ McCarron has done this -- and he's not going anywhere.  He'll push Andy Dalton in the offseason just like he did in 2015.

None of those men had a defense that held the opponent to 15 points deep into the 4th quarter.

McCarron led the offense to 16 points. Kitna led his offense to 17 points. Palmer led his offense to 14 points (should've been 20). Dalton averaged just over 10 points.

Kitna, Palmer and Dalton all could've scored more points (via FG's) had their defense kept it closer. Instead, they mostly had to go for TD's because the game was out of hand.

Respectfully disagree that Mac is "pushing" Dalton. Dalton's status is cemented. He's viewed as the franchise guy by the folks that matter.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is the fact that AJ Mccarron hasn't been traded yet maddening to anyone else? - Shake n Blake - 03-05-2017, 09:31 PM