Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Open-Minded Liberals at it again
(03-06-2017, 10:06 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I've seen a number of fights started before the first punch was thrown. 

I suppose someone could ignore that the "Any means necessary" group and others that came looking for trouble in the exact same town that violence erupted only 1 month ago equals a "who knows" stance. If that what you are going with then my bad.

So are you praising Griever's character or not?

My response to your hypothetical question of "who starts the fight if a scheduled demonstration is met with a counter demonstration?" should not be construed as me weighing in on who actually caused violence at Berkeley, I was merely answering your hypothetical question. 

Based on the source your provided, I would suggest that the fact that some of the pro Trump demonstrators were armed with blunt objects, gas masks, and pepper spray and that some of the anti-Trump demonstrators were members of anarchist group that has caused damage in the past, my guess is that the what likely happened was individual fights broke out with aggressors on both sides, turning into a wider spread chaos, with the majority of peaceful protestors on both sides being the victims. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
Open-Minded Liberals at it again - bfine32 - 02-02-2017, 01:49 AM
RE: Open-Minded Liberals at it again - McC - 02-02-2017, 08:04 PM
RE: Open-Minded Liberals at it again - BmorePat87 - 03-06-2017, 10:48 PM