Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Open-Minded Liberals at it again
(03-06-2017, 11:37 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Hey, that's why I live by the motto: "Don't start none, wont be none"

These March 4 Trump rallies were scheduled Nationwide and they only one that had any violence of note is the same location where riots broke out and people were assaulted only one month ago, for simply choosing to attend a speaking engagement. Although there was a counter-group (outnumbering the Trump marchers BTW, so your bolded was not only unnecessary, but inaccurate) that showed up that call themselves Any Means Necessary and their mission is to “counter and defeat the Trump movement.” We have to give it a "who knows" when discussing who started the fight.

An extremely credible source called my office just today and told me Trump's forces — his word, not mine — outnumbered the snowflakes 2-to-1. How are these people not inciting violence with their 'pro-fascism' marches? I'm just asking a question. No, no, I'm not saying they're violent. Many of them are honest, hard working people. But let's be honest, they're not sending their best and brightest to these rallies. They're sending the....

Aw, shucks. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
Open-Minded Liberals at it again - bfine32 - 02-02-2017, 01:49 AM
RE: Open-Minded Liberals at it again - McC - 02-02-2017, 08:04 PM
RE: Open-Minded Liberals at it again - Benton - 03-07-2017, 01:40 AM