Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is the fact that AJ Mccarron hasn't been traded yet maddening to anyone else?
(03-07-2017, 12:41 AM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: The issue here isn't what the Bengals think about AJ McCarron; it's what the rest of the league thinks about him.

Let's get real for a minute, shall we?  I happen to think AJ could be a special player but this is based mostly on his college play, not on his professional statistics which aren't all that impressive.  Here's the thing:  Watching film on AJ McCarron shows inconsistency because for every beautiful throw he made to AJ Green, there's an equally bad throw like the pick he threw to William Gay.  I would assume the bad throws would diminish with more playing experience but that wasn't the case with Carson Palmer.  I loved to watch Carson zing that ball but he zinged it a lot to Ed Reed.

Back to AJ.  He's a fighter and he's a leader, that's for sure.  But, if you were a general manager, would you turn your team over to him?

To me it depends on the Offensive Line, i think McCarron could be really good with a decent OL and some decent weapons.

What is the QB needy team with the best OL is my question?

The Niners?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is the fact that AJ Mccarron hasn't been traded yet maddening to anyone else? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-07-2017, 02:19 PM