Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Responding to words with violence?
I can't imagine a single thing anyone could say to me that would make me care enough to respond with violence...then again, I've been accused of being apathetic and "not believing in anything" too.

I will also say that I knew a handful of women who were of the mindset that if you were with them and a guy put them down that you would have to risk life, limb, and liberty to defend their honor or you'd be denied sex for an indefinite period of time. I referred to those women as "trouble" but then again, I'm a big ol' wimp!

Personally, I was raised to believe that true self confidence is having the ability to avoid conflict and be secure in the notion that you are right while the dumbass who wants to fight thinks he is right (and will probably brag to his friends that he made you piss your pants and flee). Sadly, where I come from it seems an inordinate amount of the male population thinks toughness and confidence require some amount of pointless fights, injuries they can't pay for, and jail time.

This can go hand in hand with how easily people seem to think it is to shoot and kill another person. Meh, people have just seen too many action movies.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Responding to words with violence? - Nately120 - 03-07-2017, 09:32 PM