Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Open-Minded Liberals at it again
(03-08-2017, 05:28 PM)Dill Wrote: If a Muslim immigrant shoots up a gay night club because he defines "gay" as evil, then yes, that counts as right wing violence. Most Muslims regard themselves as "conservative" and share many beliefs/values with American conservatives. We should not be surprised if they fall to the right of the political spectrum.  

In any case, I didn't use the term "conservatives." I used the term "right wing." And the people who murdered the church people in the examples I gave were motivated by right wing views. What I presented were examples of right wing violence. I could have presented many more, including McVeigh's bombing of the Murrah building in Oklahoma, which killed 168 people.

All of the victims in my examples were targeted for political reasons.

One can call "the left" extremely violent only by excluding all these examples of right wing violence.

So you had no relevant examples so you made up your own criteria.

I will give you a chance to earn strike 2. Any examples of a conservation group committing violence during a liberal function. (To help you along going to a night club, play, work, or church is not a liberal function). A liberal function would be a rally, march, fund raiser, ect...
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
Open-Minded Liberals at it again - bfine32 - 02-02-2017, 01:49 AM
RE: Open-Minded Liberals at it again - McC - 02-02-2017, 08:04 PM
RE: Open-Minded Liberals at it again - bfine32 - 03-08-2017, 05:37 PM