Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Open-Minded Liberals at it again
(03-08-2017, 05:52 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Well you made up that going to a club, church, work (oh the irony), and a play were liberal functions; however, we can consider your Greensboro case if you want to go with the conservatives are racist and the liberals fight to stop it narrative. That happened 40 years ago. Good work.

Good work on pointing out the typo (most likely autocorrect), you did come up with one point. So we'll say you foul-tipped that one. Strike 2.

One more pitch:
Any examples of a conservative* group committing violence during a liberal function. (To help you along going to a night club, play, work, or church is not a liberal function). A liberal function would be a rally, march, fund raiser, ect...
I wasn't pointing out any typo. As I rule I don't police others grammar and spelling, though I may ask a question if something is unclear. I often see typos in my own writing after I post, so it would be stupid to start throwing stones in a glass house.

And I didn't "make up" that going to a club or church were "liberal functions."  I was responding to your claims about extreme leftist violence.  Why would anyone make such claims, when there are so many more, and more extreme, examples of right wing violence in the US, especially mass murder?

I am guessing that if political violence is only political or only violent at "functions," then you hope to create a domain in which "leftists" could appear more violent than rightists.   Or at least you'll have muddied the waters. "Both sides do it."

http://ftrradio.com/2012/12/reporter-injured-as-tea-party-rally-turns-violent-with-racially-motivated-attack/

Pull back, though, and include all politically motivated violence in the US, then there is no contest. Right wing violence trumps all others, always has.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
Open-Minded Liberals at it again - bfine32 - 02-02-2017, 01:49 AM
RE: Open-Minded Liberals at it again - McC - 02-02-2017, 08:04 PM
RE: Open-Minded Liberals at it again - Dill - 03-08-2017, 07:28 PM