Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Didn't Offer Zeitler A Contract
Here's a question, not trying to be... well you all are going to think I am, but really, I'm not...

Riddle me this. How did Zeitler get so damn good with Paul Alexander coaching him? I mean, he's the best guard in the NFL, right?

Are you going to tell me that if he were playing for another team he would have become he highest paid player in the entire league, and the only reason he didn't is because of the Piano Man holding him back with all 88 keys?

Same with Whitworth. I mean, why were teams lining up to throw top dollar at a 35 year old tackle who had been coached by that moron Alexander for his whole career? Surely Whitworth can't know technique. Surely he can't be effective after years of drinking at the poisoned well that is Paul Alexander. Why would anyone want such a tainted player?

For that matter, how the hell did the Bengals end up not only developing, but even drafting Whitworth and Zeitler in the first place? I mean, nobody in the coaching rooms knows stick about coaching offensive linemen or evaluating offensive line talent, especially not Alexander. So, how in the wide wide world of sports did they end up with the best LT and LG in the NFL? Dumb luck? I mean, Alexander is dumber than dog spit so he couldn't have anything to do with it, right?
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals Didn't Offer Zeitler A Contract - xxlt - 03-11-2017, 12:38 PM