Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Open-Minded Liberals at it again
(03-14-2017, 09:03 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I'm glad at least we agree that Murray is not a racist or White Nationalist. I haven't researched the intelligence matter enough to give an opinion; however, if he supports his suggestion with facts it is something to consider and not simply call him a racist because he does so. Personally I haven't given it much thought. 

I do know when medical exams the are submitted for review the person's "Social Construct" must be indicated as the racists that review such things consider race to be medically significant. I'm sure someone will soon (if not already) view this practice as racist. It could be that these racists just thinks one race is genetically different to another. Do you believe that? 

So you have not "researched the intelligence matter."  But you are sure Murray cannot be a racist or white nationalist?  Hmmmm.  I might agree if I too had not researched the intelligence matter.

I see where you are going with your second question. People who sort out genetic traits for medical purposes must be doing the same thing as people who sort populations for persecution and exclusion. If the latter are "racist" then so must the former be. Right?

But to answer your question, no, I don't think "one race is genetically different to another," though some groups which have lived in geographic proximity to one another for thousands of years may share some traits.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
Open-Minded Liberals at it again - bfine32 - 02-02-2017, 01:49 AM
RE: Open-Minded Liberals at it again - McC - 02-02-2017, 08:04 PM
RE: Open-Minded Liberals at it again - Dill - 03-15-2017, 12:40 PM