Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
This is nothing compared to 2011
(03-15-2017, 11:36 AM)fredtoast Wrote: In that case this thread is dedicated to all the screaming drama queens who claim that losing a pinky finger means means that they will never be able to do anything productive for the rest of their lives.

I am not a drama queen and I have been a loyal Bengal fan for 50 years and what we have seen is more like getting both arms chopped off not losing a pinky.

No other organization in any endeavor would keep a  CEO like Marv with his metrics however you want to measure them

It is completely inexplicable.

It is inexplicable why they would draft a guard in first round knowing they would not extend if he became a good player because they do not value guards - a stupid and inexplicable position on its own.

It is inexplicable that they did not franchise Whit.

It was inexplicable all season that Hill was playing ahead of Rex and it is inexplicable that they still have Hill and let Rex go to Pats.

( do you think that the Pats for even a second would think about signing Hill????)

I and the rest of the folks on this board could continue with a long list of inexplicable decisions by the Bengals since Marv came and during the lost decade and the cumulative effect is 7 consecutive playoff losses, a lopsided losing record to Steelers for 15 years, and not a snowball's chance of winning the Super Bowl next year.

This organization is not committed to excellence and does not hold coaches of players accountable for poor performance.

Why would anyone with class like Dalton, AJ, Geno, Carlos or Eifert voluntarily re-up with this rudderless floundering  ship.

I am a professional and if my organization made decisions similar to the Bengals as applied to our profession I would get out as quickly as possible.

How can any of what remains of our better players be inspired about next season or have any desire to stay here after their next contract expires.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: This is nothing compared to 2011 - bengals67 - 03-15-2017, 01:52 PM