Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
This is nothing compared to 2011
Did not think so. Must be from a different part of Franklin Ohio than me. Maybe the addition of the Tennessee influence and KY in me is the difference. Do not know you even though we are almost same age and from same small town, so who knows. But guessing deep down you will pull for steelers some now with addition of Hunter.

Still I have not given up and by seasons end will probably be excited about the following season and the future if draft goes well.

But knowing the Browns may get Myles and Deshaun Watson and still have two second round picks to use means we had better step up our game.

Even though many jumped ship in 2011 I for one was excited for it. Even joined a message board for first time in my life.

Owens was sabotaging Carson by seasons end alligator arming catches and Chad was never a team player and just a me guy. Great WR but cared little about winning over his own stats.

Proof is in his locker room fight at halftime when the Bengals were leading the steelers in playoffs but he did not think they were throwing to him enough. Sometimes stars have to be decoys to help the team. Loved him as a WR though but always thought he held us back.

Was a huge Carson fan at the beginning but after he declined surgery and quit throwing more than 25 yards down field his statue like pocket presence made him an easy target. Then he just outright quit and showed his true colors.

Always said our defense was solid but all the 3 and outs winded them by 4th quarter. Knew Zimmer was good.

Shake and Nately can testify to me happy that Chad and Carson left. Argued many of times with both.

Loved replacing Carson with Andy, and Chad with AJ even though most jumped off bridges.

Then replacing Brat with one of my all-time favorite Cards Jay Gruden and I was stoked about the 2011 season.

So I do not think 2011 was worse in my book. Mostly just mad because also always said the window was closing recently and we had to go for it the last few years and ownership decided to play for the future and slam window shut without any true effort at SB.

Oh well, one thing I love about sports is watching teams being built and players grow and will get to see this next few years. But just scared it will be dismantled again when it nears pinnacle.

Tell you what Fred since you will not back your statement. We can flip the bet and I will take the side of Bengals making playoffs against you and only you, and you can bet they will not on a sig bet if you do not like first offer.
Everyone knows I am a Homer at heart.

Others can design sig for loser. It is just a sig.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: This is nothing compared to 2011 - Go Cards - 03-16-2017, 11:28 AM