Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Virginia being overrun by El Salvadorans and MS-13
(07-29-2015, 06:07 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Immigration and border control is a federal issue.   This is exactly what the federal gov should be doing.   It is small gov to expect them to focus on border control, immigration, and defense.  

If somerhing happened to my wife and I ... Kids are americans.   Say my parents are gone.   The only option is my wife's mother.... Who lives in Belarus.    By your stance we should give my mother in law automatic citizenship because her grandkids are citizens.     Wouldn't it be better to send my kids to their grandmother and when they are old enough they can return for university.    

I don't see why the answer is add more immigrants.   Especially ones who came here by hook or crook.  

Those kids who go back are citizens of Mexico too.   We let the Chinese leave with their babies who come here to be a birth tourist.    They just use the babies citizenship to get better loan rates and other nonsense.

And the strawmen are out. Please show me where my stance has anything to do with "automatic citizenship."

And on what criteria do you judge Operation Wetback as "working well?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Virginia being overrun by El Salvadorans and MS-13 - CKwi88 - 07-29-2015, 06:17 PM