Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Looks like Doc is having none of "the process"
(03-17-2017, 09:52 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Sorry to hear about your dad.  That is the other side of the coin...my folks and my wife's folks both are local and we will be taking care of them.  We even turned down a move to Columbus because of them.  It is really nice having them nearby.  They come to a lot of my Son's baseball games and swim meets.  

People always ask me where I want to retire.  I always have the same answer:  Centerville, Ohio.  

Although I really want a lake house at Norris Lake in Tennessee.   ThumbsUp

Thanks brother.....he's a tough ol' sumbitch....he's getting stronger every day, and Medicare finally got him a motorized chair.  He's able to get out more, and become more self sufficient.  We just thank the Lord he's still with us.  Y'all are good peeps for doing that, it warms my heart to hear of folks like you that recognize what truly is important in this life.  Kudos to you sir.

I grew up on Lake Cumberland, my folks live about a half a mile from it, maybe I retire there. Wink

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looks like Doc is having none of "the process" - Wyche'sWarrior - 03-17-2017, 10:18 AM