Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I must be doing something right...
(03-19-2017, 09:55 AM)xxlt Wrote: Highlights from my curiosity satiating research on the Greater Coshocton Metropolitan region:

Coshocton: There's a place for you! (Depending on how you say that the meaning can radically change!)

Coshocton contains Roscoe Village.

Roscoe Village... tourist attraction.... showcasing the region's anal history. (It sounded a lot more interesting when I thought it said "canal history" and not "anal history.")

Chief Newcomer founded Coshocton, moving his people west from... Newcomerstown... (pre-anal)

Coshocton Tribune is a daily newspaper that serves the community of Coshocton, Ohio, USA, and the surrounding Coshocton County

I'm sure we've just scratched the anal, I mean anal surface of the region's rich history and culture. But rather than reading more dry accounts about canals and Newcomers, let's hear from a seasoned Coshocton resident just wandering home from the Coshocton wine trail. We'll just give him a moment to secure his Roscoe... OK, he's ready: Mr. Rotobeast, how does life in Coshocton feel?

anal
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: I must be doing something right... - Benton - 03-19-2017, 10:37 AM