Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Charges Prison For Guards Who Allegedly Boiled Schizophrenic Black Man to Death
(03-19-2017, 07:42 PM)bfine32 Wrote: The title of the article calls him a black man; simply an attempt to make this about race and to dismiss the larger issue. Try this experiment: just put the name Darren Rainey into your search engine, hit enter, and see how fair you have to go to see the word black in the title. I used Yahoo and went 3 pages deep before I quit and never saw it. Yet the one thread that is linked in this forum does so.

Some folks are just not happy unless it is about race. From video clips I saw; at least one of the Officers was black and the man that kept asking them to help Darren is white. But folks that give less than a damn about this man want to use him to support their agenda. 

I guess it is made about race if you only read the headline and not the actual article.  ThumbsUp
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: No Charges Prison For Guards Who Allegedly Boiled Schizophrenic Black Man to Death - treee - 03-19-2017, 08:03 PM